Model 6062-HPB4SQHB-DS150IKIT Handicapped Access Control System With Wireless Exterior Entry Button
The Model 6062-HPB4SQHB-DS150IKIT Access Control Kit includes an Altronix 6062 Timer Module, Bosch DS150i Motion Sensor, HPB4SQHB Square Blue Illuminated Handicap Push Button, 12 Volt DC 2 Amp UL Listed Switching Power Supply, 10RD433 Receiver, 10EMR4751 Round Push Button Exit and a 1200 Lbs. Holding Force Magnetic Lock.
Handicapped Access Control System Kit Includes:
- 1200 Lbs. Magnetic Lock
- Altronix 6062 Timer Module
- Bosch DS150i Motion Sensor
- HPB4SQHB Square Blue Illuminated Handicap Push Button
- 12 Volt DC 2 Amp UL Listed Switching Power Supply
- Model 10RD433 Receiver
- Model 10EMR4751 Round Push Button Exit
All Magnetic Locks Include Manual, Armature Plate & Mounting Hardware For Basic Out-swing Applications.
1200 Lbs. Magnetic Lock Features
- Mount Type - Surface Mount Single Door
- Holding Force - 1200 Lbs.
- Approx. Dimensions " - 10.5 x 2.9 x 1.6
- Estd. Weight - 14 lbs.
- Dual Voltage Current Draw - 500mA/12V - 250mA/24V
- Monitoring - Yes
- LED - Yes
- Lock Sensor - Yes
- Build-In Voltage Spike Suppressor - Yes
- CE Approved - Yes
Altronix 6062 Timer Module Features
- 12V DC or 24V DC operation
- Time range adjustable from 1 sec to 60 min.
- LED indicated power
- Form "C" relay contacts are 8 AMP at 120 VAC/28VDC
- Triggers by positive voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure
- Selectable relay activation at beginning or end of cycle
- Built in reset
- Repeat (pulser / flasher) mode
- Snap trac compatible
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3" x .75"
Bosch DS150i Motion Sensor Description
The WHITE Bosch DS150i is specifically designed for Request-to-Exit (REX) applications. The DS150i detects motion in its coverage area and signals an access control system or door control device.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 12 or 24 VAC or VDC, 26 mA @ 12 VDC
- RELAY OUTPUT: Two Form Contacts
- RELAY LATCH TIME: Adjustable to 60 seconds
- RELAY MODE: Programmable retrigger or non-retrigger mode
- POWER LOSS DEFAULT: Programmable Fail Safe or Fail Secure modes
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE -20° to +120°F / -29° to +50°C
- TEST FEATURES Externally visible activation LED
- DIMENSIONS: 1.5" H by 6.25" W by 1.5" D. / 3.8 cm H., 15.8 cm W., 3.8cm
- COVERAGE: 8 ft. by 10 ft. / 2.4 m by 3 m
- MOUNTING: Surface Mount
- PATTERN POINTABILITY: ±14° Vertical
- RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE(RFI) IMMUNITY: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 to 1000 Megahertz at 50 v/m.p;
- LISTING UL Listing BP6245
- Single or Double Door Use
- Wall and Ceiling Mountable
- Internal Vertical Pointability
- Wrap-Around Coverage Pattern
- 12 or 24 AC or DC Operation
- Up to 60 Second Adjustable Latch Time
- Selectable Relay Trigger Mode
- Selectable Fail Safe / Fail Secure
- UL Listed
- CE Approved
HPB4SQHB Square Blue Illuminated Handicap Push Button
HPB4SQHB Square Blue Illuminated Handicapped Symbol Push To Exit Button with Normally Open And Normally Closed Function
- Stainless Steel Face Plate
- Micro Switch: NO / NC
- Current Draw: 12VDC, 20mA
- Face Plate Dimension: 115L×70W×5H (mm) / 4.53” x 2.76” x 0.2&rdquo
- Normally Open & Normally Closed Function.
12 Volt DC 2 Amp UL Listed Switching Power Supply
12 Volt DC 2 Amp UL Listed Switching Power Supply.
This transformer produces a consistent 12 Volt power supply for electronics.
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.7A
- Ouput: +12V 1.5A
Model 10RD433 Receiver
- Operates with a unique rolling code each time the switch is activated
- Multiple applications (i.e. Vestibule) with Delay or No Delay programming
- 100 transmitters can be programmed into a single receiver
- Removal of a single transmitter code
- Up to 4 separate wireless Receivers can be activated by a single Transmitter (i.e. 4-Button)
- Red LED indicator on Transmitter confirms transmission and battery life
- 12-Volt Type A23 Battery Power
Model 10EMR4751 Round Push Button Exit
- Plate arrives fully-assemble significantly reducing installation time
- Tamper-resistant recessed plate with beveled edges can be directly installed to any flat surface such as a wall or mounting post
- Weather boot between plate and back plate for all weather applications.
- All-active plate made of durable stainless steel