Model MAGDE1+UL1200 Delayed Egress System With 1200LB Magnetic Lock (ASE-MAGDE1+UL1200)
Out of Stock
This model is currently out of stock.
This delayed egress magnetic lock kit combines our powerful MAGDE1 Delayed Egress module with a 1200 LB UL listed magnetic lock and allows for delayed egress operation. The micro-controller based unit will provide an effective means of locking an exit door while still providing egress during an emergency.
Pushing the two inch square button on the magde1 will start the irrevocable exit time. There is a two second nuisance feature requiring the button to be pushed and held before the timer will start. At this time, the alarm relay will be
Energized and the sounder and light will turn on. At the end of the adjustable delay time, (2 to 30 sec.), the lock relay is energized Allowing the exit door to un-lock.
The alarm relay, lock relay, sounder and light will remain on until reset with the momentary keyswitch. There is an optional auto reset feature which will Allow the exit door to re-lock. During the delay period the sounder and light will pulse at a degrading rate, indicating when the exit door will un-lock.
Additional Product Information
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 12 TO 24 VDC
- CURRENT: 200 MA. maxiumum
- DELAY TIME: 2 TO 30 seconds, adjustable
- NUISANCE TIMER: 2 SECONDS FIXED
- OUTPUTS: S.P.D.T. Alarm Relay, S.P.D.T. Lock Relay
- CONTACT RATING: 5 AMP. @ 35 VDC
- BUZZER SOUND LEVEL: 85db @ 3 FEET, 2900 HZ
- LAMP: High Brightness LED
- 1200 lbs holding force
- Surface mount
- Single door lock
- Spike suppressor
- UL listed
- CE approved
- Dimensions - 10.5 x 2.9 x 1.6
- Weight - 12 lb.
- Dual Voltage Current Draw - 500mA/12V 250mA/24V