Securakey Radio Key RKAT Audit Trail Module with Software
Securakey RKAT Audit Trail Module for the Radio Key 600 adds powerful transaction history capability at minimal cost.
By connecting a serial printer, the user can print date and time stamped transactions as they occur, a key tag/PIN status report, or a list of the last 150 transactions. The programming keypad is used to select print functions. With a PC, the user can program the unit, produce reports with user names and information, backup/restore key tag/PIN programming or copy programming from one Radio Key 600 to another.
The module plugs permanently into the RK600 circuit board, and fits inside the reader housing. A four-wire cable with DB-9 connector is included for easy connection to a PC, or to a Serial Printer with a customer-supplied gender changer. Secura Key's Optional CBLSA cable kit and a customer-supplied, six conductor, RJ-11 wall jack allows the temporary connection of a portable printer or laptop PC. RK-LINK software for Windows 95/Windows NT is also included.
- Program unit with PC
- Upload History to PC for display/printout
- Upload key tag or PIN status to PC
- Download key tag or pin status to RK600 from PC
- Copy key tag or PIN status from one RK600 to others using a PC
- RS-232 Interface
- Print the latest 150 date and time stamped transactions from memory
- Print date and time stamped transactions as they occur
- Print key tag or PIN Status Report